Burlington T&T Mission and Vision,
Burlington Trampoline & Tumbling Inc. is a not-for-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors made up of individuals dedicated to the sport of gymnastics and development of young athletes. We provide gymnastics instruction to all genders in our recreational program and competitive programs. We believe that through continued community engagement, pro-active management and leveraging accomplished National level certified coaches we create the foundation to achieve our mission. Our goal is to provide a safe and inclusive gymnastics program for the community. Fostering the love of our sport from recreational up to National competitive athletes.
Our Vision is to grow the love of the sport by promoting training and growing the programs to develop athletes of all levels. From kinder gym to adult gym our passion is trampoline and tumbling and we want to share this passion with our community. To be recognized on the Provincial National and International Stage for developing respectful competitive and skilled athletes.
In order to achieve our vision, we are committed to;
- An Inclusive Safe Environment for training.
- Fostering growth for both our athletes and our coaches professionally and personally.
- Create an environment that encourages and promotes positive and respectful interactions for both employees and athletes.
- State of the Art Equipment for the changing demands of the sport and our athletes.
- Highly trained and certified Coaches to meet all athletes needs