Trampoline and Tumbling Program Coach
As an athlete, Teresa started her career in artistic gymnastics and transitioned to the trampoline later in her career. She was a provincial champion in artistic gymnastics and a member of team Canada representing our country on the world stage in trampoline and DMT.
Her passion for coaching comes from a desire to help each athlete reach their full potential and realize the same positive experiences that she did as an athlete.
- Coached 40+ provincial champions and a number of national champions.
- Has had athletes represent Canada at World Age Group and Indo-Pacific Championships.
- Has held both regional and provincial team coaching positions.
- Has served on the Ontario Technical Committee.
- Has been an international level FIG Brevet judge for the past 4 Olympic cycles (16 years).