Parent and Tot Drop-In Program
From September to June join us every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings for our Parent.
Children (from crawling age and up) can come into the gym to play anytime at the designated time.
It is not a structured class but it is supervised by a friendly, certified and experienced coach.
- All children must be directly supervised by their parent at all times.
- We have a “two child per parent” maximum permitted in the gym.
- Parents must be within arms reach of their children while on the trampolines. Do not bounce your child into the air, this can lead to injury. Hold your child’s hands and bounce if they are under 3yrs old.
- Please encourage children to travel only one direction on the Tumbl Traks.
- Only two parents per child permitted in the gym at a time for insurance and liability purposes.
- Under the trampolines is not a play area, please do not go under the trampolines.
- There is no food or drink permitted in the gym.
- No photos or videos of the children are permitted. If you wish to take pictures of your child, inform the coach or office and we can set aside a time or area for a few pictures.
- Children will need to wear something comfortable, no jewellery, hair tied back, no chewing gum and no shoes in the gym.
- If parents choose to utilize the equipment for their own purposes or entertainment, the gym is not responsible for injuries.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of the gym or staff. Please do not leave money or valuables unattended.
- If we can add to the program, make any changes or improve the drop-in in any way, please feel free to make suggestions to the coach or staff and we will take all suggestions under consideration.